TONMOCON VI - bookings!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Hey gang, don't forget to book your flights, hotel (check the preferred rates), and to buy access. All the details you need can be found here, and TONMOCON access can be purchased here.

fwiw, I found it was least expensive to fly into Tampa Bay, then take the hour or so drive with a rental to Sarasota. The airport in Sarasota is quite small, so not many direct flights, etc.

Looking forward to meeting you there!

:cthulhu: :nautilus: :octopus: :squid: :cuttle:

Officially have the hotel booked for the girls and I!!! We will be coming in on Thursday the 8th- still planning on flying into Tampa and renting a car, and going to the Dali Museum on the 9th. Anyone there that early is welcome to come along!

Three weeks!

Note, the Lido Beach resort group rate is no longer available. However, there may still be some rooms available, and there may be favorable rates available at the Holiday Inn nearby.

Let me know if you need assistance with this and I can get you in touch with the right person.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back