Tonmocon T-Shirts

Yes but we foreigners who can't make it may still want to buy a shirt!!!!!

Our work T's are in two colours (four was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive) and are on grey marl shirts ( we didn't want white cos it shows up the grub f tank cleaning too easily!!!)

But they are quite effective.

J

Ok...we are coming down on the wire now...start thinking about how many/ what size/ what colour, etc you are going to want...ie:

Greg and Shanlyn: Two large tank tops in grey, One medium in cranberry (reddish something).

DO NOT PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE

I will have a dedicated Thread up for just T-shirt orders when the time comes...don't worry, be happy !

greg

Note: design and colour considerations will be posted on the new thread soon...we also have to pick the blend...50/50 or 100% cotton?

one is made from nothing but cotton, the other is a blend of products...some people prefer cotton. No big deal either way, really...

greg

well, the likely way we are going to get that image is via transfer...I doubt we want to pay too much for t-shirts...costs will be on the tonmo website in the next few days...crunching numbers with a fractured brain right now.

greg

50/50, it's softer, and coton shrinks!
And pleeeeassse none of those stupid form fitted t's for women? They only fit the lucky/unlucky few who are built like Barbie! [Needless to say, I am NOT one of the lucky [or unlucky?] few!] :roflmao:

I guess it's unlucky to look like Barbie (even worse if you're blond too), poeple take you for a hyper-reactive women that seems to act silly for 24 hours a day.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back