• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

TONMOCON IV - *LATEST NEWS* - 10/3/11

I'll miss the Friday night gathering - I'll be preparing for the ethics discussion - but I will be at all the festivities tomorrow!

My mother, incidentally, has decided to come because she is catching the cephalopod fever.

I have allotted myself twenty bucks to print out all the crap I need. I will be carrying a backpack full of stuff.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Great that your mom's coming, NB! Sorry you'll miss tonight's revelry... We'll have one for you!

Also left you a PM - let me know if the backpack is for the presentation, I'm working with the facilities folks to get the room setup... also "backpack full of stuff" sounds a bit ominous :wink:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Wonderful weather! Off I go - see you all there!

Those of you who can't come (such as Steve and Kat, below), we'll all do our best to share happenings, so stay tuned this weekend.

:squidaut:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
By then we should be in full larval stage! Looking forward to seeing you!

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annainbrooklyn

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak