TONMOCON III

Oh yeah, we definitely have to pick up on the morality discussion. We tried it at TONMOCON II but I don't think we were able to go deep enough (at all)... having Greg and Rich there will definitely help us get it all on the table!

I remember the first TONMOCON. The "racy" pictures were displayed, not on a the screen as an "original" but drawn very quickly on the whiteboard by a certain member of this forum.

I grinned a little when I saw that.

Ah yes! Forgot about that. Kudos to Greg and Erich for the effort on that one. Actually went out of their way to keep it totally appropriate. Thanks guys...

sorseress;128654 said:
Just keep checking. Prices for airline tickets are doing a lot of fluctuating right now.

I've been checking to see if I flew out of different cities and if I go from the eighth circle of hell (Logan) to San Fran it's only $400. I'll keep and eye and maybe it'll go cheAper from put of portland.

Logan, ah, yes. Let's see, they sort of fixed the four lanes that became ten cars battling for the two lane tunnel last time I was there but you could still get shoved into the barrels if you let anyone see your rent-a-car tag or the whites of your eyes.

I wonder about my exam shedule, if all my exams are before that date, I might be able to make it. But mark me down as a no for the moment.

Has it occured to anyone that TONMOCON never really lacks members, there's always the "core group" that's always there when you need to organise something and need poeple both as organisers and attendees.

I'm going to the Coast in January for five-six days, so by June I'm going to be starved for the smell of salt air and really freshly-caught seafood. This will be awesome.

I would like to vote for some kind of international Tonmocon, NZ, AUS, or Europe.

I want an excuse to go.

It would be great to have a discussion of ethics, and I would prefer it was at the con, rather than at the pub later on.

just my 2c's

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back