TONMOCON III - you really gonna go?

Seven definites, huh? After we settle on date and agenda, I will lock this poll and create a new one for the fresh perspective. We may have more presenters than audience members! :mrgreen:

tonmo;128093 said:
Seven definites, huh? We may have more presenters than audience members! :mrgreen:

If most of the "I may bail" people can attend and most of us bring a second body, the numbers are likely to be comfortable

Oh, with the date set, there will be quite a lot of people showing up, I do believe.

I said probably, and that's nearly 100% (none of us can totally predict what the fates have in store) but since my daughter and son-in-law live nearby (Santa Cruz Mountains) THere's not much that could dissuade us. That means 2 of us, and quite possibly, if not probably, said spawn (complete with cases of Angry Squid Ale in tow, I suspect.)

Oh dear, everyone really must sample Angry Squid Ale. It's quite good. I'm at Tonmocon III, no matter what. Maybe we can rangle up Cthulhu again!

Incidently, terrific classic sports-writing there, Monty. I read the whole thing out loud in my news-reel voice. Awe-inspiring.

Perhaps a new costume? Maybe I could come up with the bucks if the beautiful Rebecca has the stitchery time.

I think there are at least three of us coming out, more likely five. Hard to say yet, though.

Me? Yepper doodles.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back