TONMOCON III: What month?

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
I am about to start looking at booking, etc. For those of you planning to go (or somewhat planning to go) to TONMOCON III, what month would you prefer it fall in?

I would say late july or early august...before the kids have to go to school, and it is warm enough to actually get into the swimming pool without fear of never having kids !

I like the summertime. As a teacher, that is when I have time off and I am not taking any classes this summer.:cool2:

I will be in the East China Sea to watch a solar eclipse on the 22nd of July, if we're reasonably away from said date, I am fine with most suggestions.

I'm planning to be at a computer graphics conference the week of 8/3 - 8/7, so avoiding that would be preferable, although I'd probably ditch the end to be at TONMOCON if I really need to.

I voted summer as well but this will be our vacation so whenever is OK for Neal and me. If there is a trend for lowered air fare during any of the suggested months THAT would be very helpful!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back