TONMOCON II Venue and Date Set!

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Like, Totally Squidacious!!! Quite looking forward to what will surely be the greatest cephalopodal event of the new year! Could we perchance entice a local microbrewery to augment the festivities with a special ale for the occasion? Erich, my hero....

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Erich is indeed a hero for a variety of reasons, including this one.

Let me also hasten to add the contributions and efforts of Jason Robertshaw of Cephalopodcast.com (and octopodcast.com!), who works at MOTE, and was the first to suggest that we hold TONMOCON II there. Erich followed through and so here we are. So THANKS Jason and Erich!!! It's gonna be awesome.

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Yes, without Jason Robertshaw none of this would be possible. Truly fantastic.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
ob;79761 said:
Like, Totally Squidacious!!! Quite looking forward to what will surely be the greatest cephalopodal event of the new year! Could we perchance entice a local microbrewery to augment the festivities with a special ale for the occasion? Erich, my hero....

Kraken Pale? Dosidocus Stout?

flo-d

Hatchling
Registered
June 07 Sarasota Convention

Hi. I just joined the site. What is the Convention that will be held in June 2007 in Sarasota?

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Hi -- it is TONMOCON II, the Cephalopod Convention brought to you by this site, TONMO.com. It will be held June 23rd in Sarasota, FL.

TONMOCON I was held in Monterey, CA in August 2005, and you can find more information about it here. That'll give you a good idea as to what it's all about (along with the forum posts from that time).

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
"Memories...rotten oyster stinky breath cold water memories...of the way we were..."

cthulhudreamingTom.jpg

Latest Posts