TONMOCON II - T minus One Month!

VERY nice work...certainly adds a dimension to the exhibit, especially for the kids.

I do wish I could attend, but due to financel concerns (as in my dad having a new baby, having a new house somewhere up in China), I will certainly be not attending this year's TONMOcon. D:

Melissa;95669 said:
I'm in the US when this is happening! Calling the travel agent now!

Melissa, after a very lengthy absence

:welcome: back!!!! We've missed you!:cuttlehi: Hope you've been well, and it's great that you'll be joining us!

Melissa;95669 said:
I'm in the US when this is happening! Calling the travel agent now!

Melissa, after a very lengthy absence

My word, nice to have you back Melissa! I just love your avatar! Now if only we could raise the Right Regal, Royal Footed, Sir Dr Ummmmmmm...... from the grave it would make my day!

Steve O'Shea;95710 said:
My word, nice to have you back Melissa! I just love your avatar! Now if only we could raise the Right Regal, Royal Footed, Sir Dr Ummmmmmm...... from the grave it would make my day!

I noticed the other day that the good Dr. Um... logged in in late April, so he's here, just running silent and deep, I guess...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back