TONMOCON II Poll

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
you seem to be roughly about the same distance as me from sarasota.... while i do have a slightly less congested path, (and don't have to cross atlanta :goofysca:) an 8 hour ride in the car seems a bit more cost effective for me...

PurpleTentacle

GPO
Registered
So up until this morning I was thinking that it just wasn't going to be possible for me to attend, but now I'm thinking that despite being on probation in my new job here at UCSD, I've already put in a ridiculous amount of hours and they probably wouldn't mind giving me a day off, even though I'm technically not allowed to take vacation yet. All this talk about a sperm whale washing up on a santa barbara beach with squid beaks in its stomach has me thinking cephy again. So I am now a "probably yes". Just have to get the boss to agree not to notice that I'm not around that Monday.

Haven't been around these forums much since the last tonmocon, so I suppose I've got a bit of catching up to do.

Michael Blue

Wonderpus
Registered
I need to learn all I can about this hobby, and I would LOVE to meet all you folks, but this year isn't looking like it would work out at this point; so I'm a "probably not".

Situations with work and home simply wouldn't allow it this time around, but I'll be waiting with anticipation for the next one!

Latest Posts