TONMOCON II Poll

Fini

Wonderpus
Registered
Joined
Jun 20, 2006
Messages
219
I've been waiting years now to buy a house as the market in California has been over-inflated for years now. Now that the market is giving a little I think my wife and I might try to get our first home. That means that all my fun money spending is put on hold until we decide on whats happening. Either way, if I have money freed up, I'll be there, but if we decide to get a house it will probably be Tonmocon III that I finally make it to.
 


erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
1,632
Richard, we'd be quite happy if you gave another presentation. Your last one was fantastic.
 


monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
4,884
In contemplating all the cool things Thales might talk about, and the ones he did talk about last time, it occurs to me that something that might work in some way would be to have some sessions more oriented to "round table discussions" or "panel discussions" rather than the "one person lectures" format. Of course, some of that is because I might be more comfortable moderating a discussion than giving a lecture myself-- I certainly don't mean to suggest that I had any problems with any of the lectures last time around, just that it might be fun to mix in some back-and-forth discussions...
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
2,580
Slight change of plans, due to a very short summer break, Grade/Year 11 Exams that will take place until the end of July. I will not be attending TONMOcon, unless a sudden outbreak of anthrax or bird flu breaks out in Hong Kong.
 

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
6,638
I'm still waiting to see if it would be PC of me to show up !
 

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
21,000
Last month the answer was a definite yes and we had started making plans. Unfortunately our "hotel" will be closed that week as my sister in Tampa will be in St Maartin. She and spouse have invited us to go along if we can find cheap flights so now it is up to Delta/Spirit to make the decision. Needless to say we can't commit either way until the last minute.
 

Latest Posts


Top