TONMOCON II: June 23rd and 24th

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Folks,

The countdown really is on. This Saturday a bunch of folks from around the country (and world) will be flying into Florida for TONMOCON II, to be held at Mote Marine Laboratories on Sunday, courtesy of Mote. I understand a press release may be going out on this tomorrow.

The agenda is locked, and can be seen here. The TONMOCON forum is here.

For those of you who are unable to attend, we plan to take pictures aplenty, and we're working on a Webcast -- so keep your calendars free for next Sunday the 24th and stay tuned for info for how to hook in.

For those of you who can make it, there are lots of goodies in store aside from the presentations:
- Dr. O'Shea will be bringing some Architeuthis beaks, retreived from inside sperm whale stomachs, for TONMOers to take home (good luck with airline security :wink:)
- Tropical Fish Hobbyist (TFH) magazine has donated 50 copies of the June cephalopod edition for all attendees (first come, first served)!
- KRin has donated a few squid magnets which I'll be handing out to first-arrivers

TONMOCON I in Monterey was a wonderful event, and this promises to be the same. The plan for meeting on Saturday night is being discussed here. The location has been finalized.

Can't wait to see you there!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back