Tonmocon I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melissa, Wow!!! I too am glad you are ok!!!I just read this as it's the news on my homepage........Can't even imagine.....

Carol

yeah.... good friend of mine is over there on honeymoon.... lets hope he stayed around bangkok and didnt head phuket way....

nyc... hmmmm i guess that can work if a suitable city cant be found :heee:

Things here in Bangkok are all right, but the news from the south and elsewhere around the Indian Ocean is very grim.

I went up the Chao Praya river two days ago, and the river is higher than I've ever seen it. Stranger than high water in the dry season was that the river had changed direction to flow upstream away from the sea!

The tsunami can only have been terrible for anything human or animal in the way of the waves. In addition to the tragic human losses around the Indian Ocean, ecologists have warned that sand deposited on coral reefs in shallow water may kill some reefs. The crushing power of the tsunami may have broken reefs.

Melissa

I continue to tune into cnn now and again for updates, and still can't quite fathom the horror I feel...how horrible it must be there...glad you are still ok, Melissa...
Any news from your friends WK ???
greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back