• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

TONMOCON ATTENDEES

Hello,

Righty had mentioned that someone who attended TONMOCON told him that cuttlefish butt burn infections CAN be brought under control. Anyone remember who said that, or what they said?

I'd really appreciate it!

Unfortunately, I was not around when this was said, but owing to the gravity of your situation I'll second your cry for cuttle-help. Was it Jared? Was it Dr. Gilly? I remember seeing cuttlefish alive at the Monterey Aquarium that were injured in this fashion many years ago. Can anyone help with this?

He looks a little better now, wound's closed up a bit. We had a very hot spell and tank temps were up, possibly encouraging bacterial growth. But I'd still like to treat it in a more proactive way.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back