[TONMO exclusive] New method to hunt giant squid announced!

Giant Squid sue to keep Neil Diamond on the surface. " Nuclear waste is one thing but smaltzy 70's singers is going too far" said Archie Dux lawyer for the plaintiff.........

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
This might explain all those whale strandings. It's either the lucky ones who've managed to escape onto the beach, or the ones who have gone mad and come ashore looking for neurotic women.

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
The East Grinstead Sentinel actually called me to confirm the truth of this before it went to press. I had to admit I had heard some distressing rumors along these lines, and was concerned, along with several others, about this being the final insult, triggering the invasion of land and destruction of the human race by an outraged contingent of our squid overlords. The Sentinel then asked whether anyone was planning to boycott this cruel and unusual baiting method...

"I am," I said!

:wink:

The East Grinstead Sentinel actually called me to confirm the truth of this before it went to press. I had to admit I had heard some distressing rumors along these lines, and was concerned, along with several others, about this being the final insult, triggering the invasion of land and destruction of the human race by an outraged contingent of our squid overlords. The Sentinel then asked whether anyone was planning to boycott this cruel and unusual baiting method...

"I am," I said! (by Titenfisch)

Well I believe her! :biggrin2: