TONMO convention

Last year's was a hoot, and super informative...I'm sure this year's will be even better, but the whole idea is to have them in different locales every time...so, just keep in touch, we'll be appearing in a city near you soon !

[weeps copious tears of ink]

Alas, this year I will once again be unable to join you folks at TONMOcon. In addition to severe financial limitations, I will also be volunteering that weekend at the annual MoCCA (Museum of Comic & Cartoon Art) ArtFest here in Da Big Apple.

Will be keeping each and every one of you in my :tentacle::tentacle::tentacle: (all three of 'em) on 23-24 June, and sending a multi-armed cyber-hug your way. Please post lots of TONMOcon pix, news, gossip, etc. so I can remain in the loop.

FYI, I'm currently reading an obscure but amazingly original book of c.s.f. (ceph sci-fi) called QUEEN OF THE CEPHALOPODS by a quirky natural talent named Roger Wyse. The story has thoroughly captivated me despite numerous spelling errors, grammatical flaws, and stylistic awkwardness, which I attribute to poor editing.

I'm about halfway through QOTC at the moment, and promise to do a book review for TONMO when I've finished reading it. (I'm also thinking about inviting the author to join TONMO, if I can somehow find him online.)

Will try to catch up on the latest TONMO posts this evening. "Sea" ya soon....

Your long-lost (but hopefully not forgotten) benthic buddy,
Tani

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back