TONMO.com Special Contributors

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
All:

I am pleased to announce a new role within the TONMO.com community: Special Contributor.

We've just added eight Special Contributors to our staff, in addition to our existing seven Moderators and myself as Webmaster.

Special Contributors are just that -- they have contributed valuable content over a sustained period and have embodied the passion, knowledge and spirit of the TONMO.com community.

Obviously there are scores of valuable contributors at TONMO.com; everyone who posts adds value and depth, and helps define our community. The eight individuals below, chosen by myself and the Moderator staff, have been asked to essentially keep on doing what they're doing. Please join me in thanking them, and welcoming them to the TONMO.com staff!

architeuthoceras
clem
corw314
cthulhu77
fujisawas sake
joel_ang
myopsida
um...

I'll be fixing their ranks to reflect their titles by the weekend or so. Congratulations SCs!

I thank you and congratulate all of you.

Wow... Gee whiz... Uh, I'd better go earn my keep here and write something interesting, huh? :heee:

Congratulations to all my fellow SI's! And thanks to Tony and everyone who makes TONMO the cephalopod page on the web.

:cheers: :sushi:
Sushi and Sake!

John

That's some stellar company I'm in, there. I feel so unworthy.

I think we should get bad-ass leather jackets or tattoos or something.

oohhh boy.
" think we should get bad-ass leather jackets or tattoos or something."

heheh...just the thought scares me a bit... :lol:

All,

Leather jackets? I was keen on a cape and helmet ensemble, myself.

Congrats to my fellow rogues, and thanks to Tony for the nod.

:heee:

Clem

Congrats to everyone!!! Wow.... Leather Jackets....How about Tattoos.....

And thanks for keeping me around!!! Not that I was going anywhere, but now I have to earn my keep!!! :mrgreen:

Carol

Now that you mention it, Clem, a cape would go handsomely with my tights. I'm not sure if I need the helmet, though. I'm not that special.

Oop,

I ought to have thanked the moderators, too, for giving the nod. Thanks all.

I'd also like to thank my agent, my amazing manager, everyone in the cast and crew and my high-school drama teacher, who is gay.

Clem

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back