[Featured]: TONMO.com - 20th Anniversary!!

What a run! I'll be sending out a newsletter* on our 20th anniversary, which is May 29th. Post a note below to wish the community a Happy Anniversary -- and THANK YOU for being a part of it! :tentacle: :party:

I dug deep into the digital archives; here is the initial launch, such that it is :smile:

1610248555677.png

*Check your preferences to make sure you allow news and update emails from TONMO (includes getting emails when you get tagged in a post, and replies to Watched threads and forums).

I had no idea @DWhatley did the art for some of the emoticons on the site, they're great!
:mrgreen: some history:

I also made it into an sure how it will look reduced I could not attach the .ico file so would have to send via email if you want it (The icon I made is 96x96 if that is too large let me know) or you can convert the png on-line here: ICO Convert - Create Icons From PNG & JPG Images Online

I can also change colors -- to an extent. The graphic is actually made from a font so there are more limitations than for actual graphics.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back