• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Thomas Jr Update

He looks so healthy and happy! I really believe as with any animal, you get out of it what you put into it. In other words an octopus that is ignored, barely any interaction with it's human companion, will not become friendly and out going as it has nothing to base it's experience with you on. Obviously you have the time and the knowledge and the patience to make this a totally rewarding experience for both you and little Thomas Jr.!!! :thumbsup:

Carol:smile:

*tries to sneak Ossie into Thomas Jr's tank to learn daytime-activity behavior*

Obviously, I'm envious here. (Now I'm pondering if there's anymore "...vio.." words I could use)

I agree wholly with what Carol says! You interacted a lot with Thomas and are obviously getting Thomas Jr. off to a great start. He's quite the little bimac!

Nancy

He changes colors quite frequently, I think the world is just so big and new to him, he's so young and small....

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back