• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Thomas is gone

im sry to hear about his passing.... thomas has helped me and many others learn many new things and show how great of pets they can be.... rip tomas

Sorry for your loss. Their life span is much to short. When you are ready to carry on with another little guy please let me know I will send you one of my 6th generation offspring. Their life span seams to be a bit long each generation. It will never be a replacement for your Thomas.

AZSUN said:
Sorry for your loss. Their life span is much to short. When you are ready to carry on with another little guy please let me know I will send you one of my 6th generation offspring. Their life span seams to be a bit long each generation. It will never be a replacement for your Thomas.

Thank you, I may take you up on that offer! Today was another hard day, I think the best way to get over Thomas is to get another young bimac!

We are going on vacation in 2 weeks and will be back May 22nd, so after then the adventure begins again! :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back