• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

This is the real trickey part.

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
Good one. They don't seem to be as disappointing as they used to be, though. I hear they're cranking out a new version of The Punisher for us. Yee-haw!

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
i like the original....maybe im a fan of Dolph.... there is a song in that movie ive been trying to track down in some format, vinyl/8-track/tape/cd/mp3/anything for so long....

"Winning isn't everything, its the only thing..."

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
Yeah, I don't see Thomas Jane fitting the role as well as Dolph.

I'm still waiting for some good Nick Fury to come along.

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Plus i hate Travolta..... but i think we need to probably reign our tangent inwards... :frown:

hey, if Spam doesnt work out for a name, what about Drago?

Little known fact: I was Lundgren's body double in Rocky IV.... :wink:

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
You can tell by looking for the hectocotylus in the male which is on an octos 3rd right arm, the tip has no suckers and has a tiny groove running down it for sperm transfer.

Simple, Neil, how about that for a name.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHF8

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak