Things aren't to good :(

I think Tiger is from Singapore too... gets sold in Eastern restaurants here

Hmmm... I shall have to see if I can order some...(on a suprised note, absinthe is legal again here...!)
Thanks for the info!
Greg

Tiger's relatives?

Ok more bad news, I was expecting this but here goes, The bandensis isn't eating anymore, Im afraid its sesenence, the stuff he released earlier could have been eggs or sperm packets so I guess the end is near.

About 3 days. I don't think its related to the incident since, it ate well for a few days after that. I tried once more today without success and he's growing rather thin, so I guess anytime soon.

Quite fast it was :frown: Last night I noticed that he had let out quite alot of ink, he was still swimming at the top, however he inked on more time, he then swam to a corner, I could see viscous ink still hanging from his siphon. After that his eyes scrunched up, his fin stopped moving and he went to ceph heaven :frown:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back