the new nikon d90 underwater camera, with all the accessories.....

the camera has the following and more:
7.1 megapixel Nikon DX Format CCD
All Boxed with everything that came in the box.

it has 5036 actuations.

In great condition and original box still available,
Nikon 55-250mm f4.5-5.6 G AF-S DX

Boxed with pouch and lens hood.
This is the VR model with a very good lens in its own right.

Extra Generic EN-EL9 Battery

Lowepro Altus TLZ 20 Case
Compact case big enough to hold D90 with a lens attached.

I'm offering $280,including Special Delivery

for any more inquiries contact me at: [email protected]

Do you have a photo of what comes with? Does it have an underwater housing?

terrysmith507;132066 said:
the camera has the following and more:
7.1 megapixel Nikon DX Format CCD
All Boxed with everything that came in the box.

it has 5036 actuations.

In great condition and original box still available,
Nikon 55-250mm f4.5-5.6 G AF-S DX

Boxed with pouch and lens hood.
This is the VR model with a very good lens in its own right.

Extra Generic EN-EL9 Battery

Lowepro Altus TLZ 20 Case
Compact case big enough to hold D90 with a lens attached.

I'm offering $280,including Special Delivery

for any more inquiries contact me at: [email protected]

Hi, thanks for your interest in this item.

Regarding your question about the item! well yes it has an underwater housing. but i do not understand what you mean by : Do you have a photo of what comes with? please explain better.
feel free to mail me about any info that you need .

thank you.

the new nikon d90 underwater camera, with all the accessories..... mmmm.... I wonder....

I was interested in this camera to replace my aging canon that I currently use, I looked at the camera on offer and enquired a little further.

The reply I recieved was a little different that what I had read in the post, maybe I read it wrong, but.....

In the reply I was offered the complete package for $550 plus delivery cost, the housing only was for $280 plus freight.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

It did sound too good to be true.

Personally, while I like the incredibly fast shutter speed on my Nikon D40, I find the camera problematic. After one year of studio use, mounted on a tripod, I had to get the image sensor replaced (300$). After talking to other photographers, this seems to be a common problem.

My Canon, on the other hand works well all the time, after three years. Even more durable is a Sony Mavica, which was dropped into the ocean twice, dried out, and still works just fine.

Just my .02's.

hello guys.

i understand what you are both saying.

i know the real prices for the items. but i got mine for free and i am not making use of it that is why i want to sell both the housing and the camera for that much.

Haggs.

i don't understand you , i gave you all the info that you asked about the item. and still. i don't know what is the problem . can you please tell me what the problem is maybe i can resolve it . OK.

the new nikon d90 underwater camera, with all the accessories..... mmmm.... I wonder....

I was interested in this camera to replace my aging canon that I currently use, I looked at the camera on offer and enquired a little further.

The reply I recieved was a little different that what I had read in the post, maybe I read it wrong, but.....

In the reply I was offered the complete package for $550 plus delivery cost, the housing only was for $280 plus freight.

???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

AS for the post i made a mistake and i have cleared every thing out for you dint i?
the price there was for the housing alone.

thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back