• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

The name of a person who studies Octos?

Chrono-Eric, a spanner is what Brits and some of their former colonials call what I and probably most folks in the US call a wrench. Google images offers a bunch of pictures. Wrench - it's not just a verb!

Who said Britain and the US were two countries separated by a common language?

Melissa

I agree with nancy...maybe the Dr. can respond...or Kat..I have not found anything on it....but my third graders have the assignment to think of a name..can't wait to hear their ideas..

"all we have is hope"

Gaetan

OK my :twocents: A person who studies molluscs is a malacologist, a person who studies cephs (any variety as far as I'm aware) is a teuthologist.

Me when I'm asked I say I'm a Marine Biologist (cos not too many people seem to know the other words!) course then I get asked do I study dolphins/sharks/whales/coral............. :roll:

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back