The Most Exciting Crypto News This Summer!

Is it aloominum or aluminium????????? :biggrin2:

I speak english so of course it's aluminium :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

And yes Joel both types of Sea Badger have been (rarely) spotted in NZ, but they tend to fall prey to the totally EVIL sandflies (kinda like a mega mosquito) Anyone who's been to the West Coast of the Sth Isl or Fiordland will have chewed on by these. Sea Badgers just can't cope and to protects themselves have totally changed their behaviour. They can sometimes been seen powerdressing and supping on Lattes on Lambton Quay in Wellington and the Viaduct Basin in Auckland :lol:

J

My uncle caught a sea badger once on a whim cast into a strong headwind...his line snarled, wouldn't you know, and the five pound test monofilament he was using couldn't stand the strain of a fighting badger in a rip tide sea...he was somewhat depressed, as he had paid a pretty penny for the hand tied oyster fly he was using that day...
Oh well. He did catch some crabs, though.

I reckon it was the sea badger descendant that he caught, its large size makes it good for sport fishing .

I guess all the swimming in the sea caused a change in their fur, hence their inability to protect themselves from the sandflies.

Sandfly bites feel good when scratched :wink: :smile:

oh yes...especially if you let them fester for a day or two...always fun when the pus squirts out ! Ahhhh....
Of course, we don't have sea badgers here in Arizona now since the sea has retreated (cthulhu lost that battle), but you can see the fossilized remains in some of the cliff faces near Anisazi dwellings...perhaps the sea badger was a totem of that lost and forgotten race.
Or maybe they ate them all.

Yes, J. , I agree...isn't it sad that an entire race of native americans decided to eat the sea-badger into extinction instead of learning how to live in harmony with them, and how the resulting flatulence ended their entire culture due to the lack of reproduction...
people are funny sometimes.

If the seabadgers could have a symbiotic relationship with the mimic octos, i'm sure they could have done so with the humans. Pity we can't turn back the clock. Well actually we could but it wouldn't make much of a difference now would it?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back