The Keeper of Time, and various invertebrates

Exalya

Hatchling
Registered
Hello. I be Exalya, sci-fi freak and marine biology student...I work with a couple giant pacific octopuses as my job, so I think that qualifies me to be here. :razz: Interesting site, I must say...

I am on a quest that has brought me here--to find good sites on cephalopods, more specifically squid. And prefferably giant squid! Soooo...if anybody could point me to a few places, that'd be great. Meanwhile, I will enjoy the site right here. :smile:

Hello Exalya,

:welcome:

Welcome to TONMO, your one-stop shop for squid, giant squid and more science fiction digressions than you can shake a stick at.

Other sites? Bah.

Cheers,

Clem

Well. My assignment requires 12 good sites, so...this one's definitely on the list, but I need a couple more. :razz: Thanks for the welcome. :smile:

Hey There Fellow Left Coaster,

I'll go through the archives and see what I can find. Does it matter if they're specifically dealing with extinct cephalopods, or does your assignment specify living species only?

Erich

Welcome..... you might want to try out the web directory (beneath Ollie in light blue)

ceph page and ceph base and maybe if you want to push the envelope, 8legged.com..... :wink:

erich orser said:
Hey There Fellow Left Coaster,

I'll go through the archives and see what I can find. Does it matter if they're specifically dealing with extinct cephalopods, or does your assignment specify living species only?

Erich

Cephalopods in general. (Really, the beginning assignmnet was 'any marine invertebrate,' but I want to hone in on cephs) As for where I go to school, 'tis Humboldt State, and I work at the marine lab there.

*heh-heh* More sci-fi people. YAY.

Thanks all.

Greg,

I'm trying to actually be helpful here; you don't get anything by going to www.eatenbysquid.com except that afterwards Cthulhu knows where to find you! Which works for me, but I don't recommend it to everybody!

Erich :cthulhu:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back