The cretins cloning and feeding

OctopusV

GPO
Registered
I made an agreement with Stevie ["Momma always said: Don't ever trust them squid-huntin' types"] :roll: and here I am I suppose I'm a bit like this fellow: Six rows down, fourth from the left.

Emo.jpg

Anyway, My name is Aaron, I've been a member here for a while, and I live in a painfully average small town in Southern California.

Sorry that this stretches the screen.

Indeed - Aaron has revealed himself ... and I'm pleasantly surprised.

:welcome: Aaaron OctopusV (is the V a 5, or some other secret?).

Things could be a whole lot worse you know; you could have been like the colossal squid, 6 rows down (connotations of some truly fantastically humungous 40-stone person squeezed into a chair, unable to get out of their room, fed through a straw (until I saw Mr :indiffer: with 'ring of ?confidence' around it, immediately below)).

I've read all your posts; you don't strike me as the indifferent type.

My earliest years were spent looking out of a window at a big phoenix palm, on a sort-of farm, with another tree, swing and creek on it. Tried to sell dinosaur pictures I'd drawn from the roadside for 5 cents each ... but no sod bought them (them farmin types out Drury way weren't big on art and dead dinosaurs; they certainly weren't interested in lemonade either). Don't know what was more painful - staring out the window at a palm or being rejected as a 4yr-old artist, with a bit of ocean in his blood, but no way of knowing it until an opportunity presented itself and I was exposed to the sea. A year later I was a livin-up-large on an island. Funny thing is I've just had a whopping great phoenix palm put in the front lawn of the house ~ 2 weeks back (took a substantial crane and all to do so) ... trip down memory lane. I live in a rather inconsequential part of town, small city on the outskirts of Auckland, with security everywhere (a lot of weirdos want to steal my phoenix palm). So, wouldn't worry 'bout where you're at right now.

My real name is Carol, just for the record.

"I was born a poor black child..." Steve Martin

Wow, a look into the origins of a squid meister !!!!! Do love the palm trees though...

Steve O'Shea said:
(a lot of weirdos want to steal my phoenix palm)
Geeeezzz.... i would have brought it back eventually... never gonna let that one drop :frown:
So, wouldn't worry 'bout where you're at right now.
That's oh soo very true... spent most of my life miles and miles away from the sea... and now i get to do my PhD in Auckland (City of Sails :heee: ) on the deep-sea :biggrin2:
And I get to learn from the Mastaaah :oshea:
well... there had to be a drawback... :lol:

TPOTH

The pic is more of a relation between me and the people around me, sort of like those dreams where you're naked at school where you have to give a speech, and you're freakin' out but then you see that Brittany Spears is there, so you're releaved that you look smarter and less like a whore by comparison, and then you wake up in a bad cliche`.

OctopusV said:
.... sort of like those dreams where you're naked at school where you have to give a speech......

Heavens. That's no dream, that's a nightmare ....

Steve O'Shea said:
OctopusV said:
.... sort of like those dreams where you're naked at school where you have to give a speech......

Heavens. That's no dream, that's a nightmare ....
Heck, that is how I got most of my dates in High School...:smile:

Greg set himself up for that one (you see, we talk a lot in the 'supporters' forum, so we learn a lot more about each other than we would in otherwise strictly [usually] cephalopod-related forums). There's nothing evil in my earlier post. Sometimes a leak occurs, and what is discussed 'behind the scenes' makes its way into other forums. I slap my wrists for doing this.

Slap, slap, slap!

You know, we could even be talking about you in 'supporters' :wink: (although I can assure you, and everyone else, that we're not talking about other people up there, except Zappa, Celine Dion, and of course, Neil :heart: ) It's generally non-ceph-related topics of interest, and general frivolity. :madsci:

Steve O'Shea said:
You know, we could even be talking about you in 'supporters' :wink: (although I can assure you, and everyone else, that we're not talking about other people up there, except Zappa, Celine Dion, and of course, Neil :heart: ) It's generally non-ceph-related topics of interest, and general frivolity. :madsci:

Steve is lying. The sole purpose of the supporters forum is for us to dish about the entire TONMO gang without everyone else knowing. :wink: Maybe we're not that malicious, but you might want contribute to the general frivolity anyway.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back