The Chile Globster

Hmm.......

Do you think Robert Maxwell's body has washed ashore at last?

I know it isn't Cthulhu...the stars aren't right yet.
"Hon, where are my obscure and essential salts???"
Greg

"Strange piping noises emanating from ocean mystery blob in Chile"

What a great headline that would be!!!!

Teke-li-li!
Greg

Hang on. What if it isn't lying atop the sand? What if it's bulk lies beneath the sand?

Could it be a titanic ELBOW?

:goofysca:

break out the carboys of acid...time to kill the giant vampire!!
isn't that a ghost of a sadistic judge I see in the backround of the picture?????? :?:
Greg

Clem said:
Hang on. What if it isn't lying atop the sand? What if it's bulk lies beneath the sand?

Could it be a titanic ELBOW?

:goofysca:

Get yer mind out of the Witch-House, k'nucklehead -- a quart or two of Nivea will take care of that elbow situation pronto.

Keziah's Cosmetologist
Miskatonic Beauty Academy

Since it is clear that this forum has a number of fans of the gentleman from Providence, I figured I'd share this for those who don't know: after directing "Hellboy" and "The Wind in the Willows", Guillermo del Toro plans to make an epic film version of "At the Mountains of Madness". As a period film, not some updated 21st century version. Could the first truly great modern Lovecraft film be close at hand? Could it possibly topple "The Haunted Palace" from first place on my (admittedly short) list of favourite Lovecraft-adapted films? Time will tell!

Yikes. Can you imagine the people dressed up as Old ones, etc at the line outside the theater for the premier?????
Could be fun!

Maybe they could do an updated version like Rom. and Juliet....Decaprio can play Danforth! " Like G, lets take a bump and cruise over those chillin peaks with all the non-like-euclidian stones and sh*t..."

Hmmm.

i don't do movies and all that entertainment type stuff usuall,but if thet release "at the mountains of madness" i'll have to make an exception to my usual routine. no doubt about it! that one's gonna rock! of course if they botch it they'll only reinforce my apathy for the industry. here's hoping that they do it justice...'cause it would be super sweet to see a shoggoth on the big screen!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back