Teen Titans-Squid sighting

In the Teen Titans show, sort of a more light hearted version of the Justice League show. This was the undersea episode where we meet the old side kick of Aquaman aqua lad. The key teen member this episode focased on was Beast boy a hero who can change shape into a green version of any animal... he spent a good chunk of the episode as a squid. They used the anime style and the arms to have him be very expressive. here is a pic

Image Link

Musca,

Thanks for the picture. Beast Boy sounds like a much more compelling changeling than the male half of the old Wonder Twins duo...his name eludes me...he could change himself into an ice-skating rink. Not an obvious crime-fighting tool, but oh well.

Beast Boy looks irritated. What happened?

Clem

beast boy was under the impression that aqua lad thought he was better than him, because he saved his friends when beast boy was gonna. So they go through the episode challenging each other (and beast boy turns into a number of cool creatures). Until at the end they make up :smile: . once again another happy ending :smile:

Rockthis11 said:
beast boy was under the impression that aqua lad thought he was better than him, because he saved his friends when beast boy was gonna.

Rockthis,

I've been engaged in a similar conflict with Phil, moderator of the Fossils & History forum. Last year, he beat me to the punch by saving Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice) from a kidnap and ransom plot. He's been insufferable ever since.

Now, Phil thinks he'll be the one to save WK (moderator of Cephalofun) from hurricane Isabel. We'll see about that.

Clem

Phil, can you take time out from your superman detail and introduce me to Lara Croft?

Clem said:
Now, Phil thinks he'll be the one to save WK (moderator of Cephalofun) from hurricane Isabel. We'll see about that.

I guess if the wind whips up over 40-50 mph, i should probably take off my parachute pants :smile:

Steve O'Shea said:
Phil, can you take time out from your superman detail and introduce me to Lara Croft?

You wish. She always beat me on level 6.

If I cannot arrange that, would you settle for the regulars in the Red Horse in Dover? They are very interesting, and go on and on and on about the state of society, how the 'youth of today' have no respect, how ridiculous the licensing laws are in this country(we have to finish at 23:00), and, obviously, how disgusting my feet are. They are very interesting people, honest.

Clem, I did not rescue Victoria Beckham and WK alone. I had the help of Robert Smith from The Cure who used his hair to form a hedgerow so the would-be kidnappers could not see straight to shoot.

What the devil has my drivel got to do with cephalopods?

Phil said:
What the devil has my drivel got to do with cephalopods?

Nothing, but on a quiet day, stuck in the office, it's a good read.
Ta
O
(might have to pass up on your offer, sorry - it's not that I have a better one ... or any at all .... it's just .... hmmmmmm)

WhiteKiboko said:
I guess if the wind whips up over 40-50 mph, i should probably take off my parachute pants. :smile:
WK,

Must you compound North Carolina's terror by taking your pants off?

Phil said:
Clem, I did not rescue Victoria Beckham and WK alone. I had the help of Robert Smith from The Cure who used his hair to form a hedgerow so the would-be kidnappers could not see straight to shoot.
Phil,

You're getting ahead of yourself. Hurricane Isabel won't directly threaten WK until Thursday. How can you have saved him already?

Whatever happens, we need to get him inside before he takes his pants off.

:goofysca:

Batman

Clem said:
Whatever happens, we need to get him inside before he takes his pants off.

:goofysca:

Too late! :yuck: Relax, due to and earlier workout i still have dryfit shorts on.....

Besides, youre forgetting that Phil has mastery over space-time itself, allowing him to do whatever, whenever (even if its just going down to the pub) :smile:

You forget the time he build the pyramids and beat up Kublah Khan or when he was in the Alps fighting grizzly bears, he used his magical fire breath and saved the maidens fair..... :bonk:

WhiteKiboko said:
Alps fighting grizzly bears, he used his magical fire breath and saved the maidens fair..... :bonk:

Wasn't that in South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut?
And the thing about Robert Smith? ( He killed Mecha Barbra Streiseind)
:heee:

WhiteKiboko said:
Besides, youre forgetting that Phil has mastery over space-time itself, allowing him to do whatever, whenever (even if its just going down to the pub) :smile:

Remember that time I went down the pub and came back home with a huge ammonite in my possession and got stopped by the police? Well, there's much more to that story than I let on.......

WhiteKiboko said:
You forget the time he build the pyramids and beat up Kublah Khan or when he was in the Alps fighting grizzly bears, he used his magical fire breath and saved the maidens fair..... :bonk:

Maidens tend to run away from me. I don't know why. Must be something to do with my feet and huge collection of Cure records.

Don't worry, you all have nothing to fear from Isabel. You see, I've been there. It's all lovely.

See you last year, and WK, your post of Oct 23rd 2005 was morally reprehensible.

Phil,

Next time you go traipsing through the space-time continuum, would you mind finding out exactly when Steve and Kat will capture images of a living Mesonychoteuthis? Also, let me know when Christy Turlington is going to be single again.

Thank you.

Clem

Clem said:
Next time you go traipsing through the space-time continuum, would you mind finding out exactly when Steve and Kat will capture images of a living Mesonychoteuthis? Also, let me know when Christy Turlington is going to be single again.

1) 2nd May 2007

2) Who?

Now where did I leave K9?

Phil said:
WK, your post of Oct 23rd 2005 was morally reprehensible.

maybe so, but i just posted the picture, you should really be lecturing clem, i was just a bystander with a camera.....

was the ammonite infused with chronotons?

its good to know we have our own resident Dr. Who(drank my beer?)...

Nick - yes....i couldnt remember the part about the giant robot king.....

Clem - to answer your 2nd query, about 5min after she asks which me which way to the beach....

:madsci:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back