• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Tank succesful,healthy, and cold

marineboy

Wonderpus
Registered
My new 18g saltwater tank is a complete success now.

I had algae problems and temperature problems that were soon fixed thanks to the help of everyone who posted on my threads :biggrin2:

Thank you so much everybody for posting, without your help I would have never been able to get the tank the way I wanted it :smile:

marineboy

Wonderpus
Registered
6 small opal eyes, 3 small kelp bass, 1 tidepools sculpin, 1 california sea hare, 10 hermit crabs, 2 shore crabs, 3 giant green anenomes, and about a dozen aggregating anenome's (all on one rock)

Latest Forum Posts