• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Tank set-up list

Its not corals you spacecake, but there is a reef of some kind of endangered micro organisms and thousands of star fish and obviously a spectrum of fish.

Which in itself is quite amazing since thirty years ago the level of oxygen in the river (a result of the industrial revolution and some fools in the water boards pumping raw poo in there) was zero compared to well over 60% now.

I think we have strayed from my origional question, any comments on whether I have missed any equipent from my list would be gratly appreciated.

Elliot - you forget mate I know were you live and there is lots of vibrant live food in your reef for Inky when he arrives on the scene (just need 8 little anemone proof gloves for his arms!).

I was actually thinking of getting at least the tank from the LFS but the octo from fishsupply.com

The other stuff I'll decide between multiple LFSs and online shopping. Stuff like the live rock, etc...

Alright Colin

I have tried an tried to find this article on icliverpool.com with an aerial photo of it (looked well good), but to no avail, but I believe you that its coral now anyway since your so well informed!!!!

p.s. Elliot was the spacecake!!! Your the token sweaty sock!!! LOL

p.p.s. Tank on bricks mate - I fly to Scotland with work quite often so its quite possible, only thing is though were do you find bricks up there? Its all mud caves and blue face paint isnt it!!! LOL

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back