• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Tank dividers

oscar

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
I am still researching for the setup of my tank (6') and read an article posted by (?) which i cant find about dividers in tanks.

What materials are safe for aquarium use? (what glues and costruction materials that is) and what do you do about filtration and water flow? ie. do you need two filtration systems and skimmers and power heads? i am guessing not but i cant find a way around it by myself...

I did think of using wire screen (like fly screening) but am not sure if it would work or if it is safe?

thanks

sam

Metals in water with cephs don't turn out well, especially if its copper. You could use acrylic dividers. Check your LFS to see if they have one of those.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back