Talk Cephalopod Ceph

:confused: I'm still scratching my head. .... right about where I cut it after slipping on cat biscuit on the toilet floor, and hitting the couch that I'd absent-mindedly left in there.

I'm reading this....laughing....scratching my head.....but keep coming back for more.....MORE......why????WHY?????.........

Yes, I agree! Let's start a riot!

Down with the story, down with the story! Down with the story!

Oh please note thiws poeple, I making a short story for school, does anyone want to add into another Narritive style thing, ( but I have to base the story I line on one from me, ( Something that goes with the under water shooting game thread.)

Down with the story????? The storyline has finally succeeded in corrupting me and you want to Down the story line?????? I am still ROFL......Please continue with this insanity......

Did you know that seagulls had ears ... and that wind whistled through them when they flew (it must whistle between this gulls ears, coz it apears to be quite stupid).

It's a madhouse!

What is going on in this forum? Does someone need aid writing a narrative? Or is it just the ceph-lovers way of getting rid stress.

Confused, bewildered, and utterly insane,
Squidman

I posted some lame, annoying intrusions into the thread (which I later found and removed - thanks, Greg), but now I understand and love. I've never actually seen one of these rambling stories before, as, prior to tonmo.com, had always eschewed discussion groups. This is awesome! Alberto is, so far, my favorite character, as he's both a chef AND proficient with high-powered weaponry, two things I love (now) purely recreationally. Too bad he blew-up the sea monster in question, though. He might not be too bright, ultimately, but I'm certain this gentleman of the galley has a good heart. Unless the next posting proves otherwise, of course.

Erich :cthulhu:

To answer some of the questions posted above, yep, some of us are actually writers...this is a free-association tale, nothing cohesive except the diversity....I do love a good irony, don't you?
CW is doing a great job of writing a continuous plot line story, if the ups and downs of the rambling thread are too confusing for anyone...

I wonder when Arioch is going to make an appearance? Or maybe Alberto is more than just a cook????

Alberto

Born in Italy.

Hobbies: Cooking, Hunting, Scuba Diving, Fishing

Job: Chef, Italian National Guard + Ex-special Ops. Commando

Favourite Food: Sushi and Swordfish

Fav. item(s): AQUA-BOW 6 ( Underwater crossbow with High-explosive tips) AQUA STURM ( Germany's version of Aqua Storm except it fires high-explosive tipped torpedoes instead of harpoons.)

Taco

Born in the Pacific Ocean.

Hobbies: Cooking, Hunting Scuba Diver, Laying about

Job: Chef, Pacific Ceph Guard + Ex-special Ops. Octommando

Favourite Food: Fresh Shrimp, Scuba Diver (sans oxygen tank)

Fav. item(s): AQUA-ARMS 8 ( Underwater crossarms with High-explosive hugs) AQUA BEAK ( Germany's version of Aqua Storm except it fires high-explosive ink instead of harpoons.)

Arioch

No birth certificate on file

Hobbies: squid

Job: Senior Professor, University of Earth; CEO of CCRT - the internationally acclaimed centre of excellence for cephalopod research and deep-sea exploration

Favourite Food: calamari, vino

Fav. item(s): FMMWT (fine-meshed mid-water trawl), light trap, submersible

(Arioch has been locked up in the Albatross the entire time this has been going on. A good samaritan, he had befriended Dan a year earlier, even paying for Dan's rehabilitation in the mental institution for the murderously inclined - the institution from which Dan had recently escaped. Dan had commandeered Arioch's research vessel and subs to liberate Greg - stashed within Greg's sub was $2 billion in gold, diamonds, emeralds and rubys. Unfortunately, Greg's sub ran into difficulty during the otherwise well-planed getaway after the heist at the Chicago Federal Reserve .... and Greg AND the gold were lost. Arioch is currently planning his escape).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back