tagging squid

Talking about tagging, I have been trying to get hold of the following paper online but with no success. Our librairy doesn't have it and being in the middle of the atlantic makes things complicated!

Anderson T.J. and R.C. Babcock 1999. Subcutaneous electromagnetic tagging of benthic octopus: A preliminary evaluation. Marine and Freshwater Research. 50 (3) : pp.225-227

Does anybody have a pdf of it?

thanks

Funny you should ask. I've just learned to use Dal's library journal section including the online part (looking forward to many hours online looking up whatever ceph fancies I might have)! I looked it up and found it! I'm happy to share it with you, but I'm not sure about the conventions about simply posting it online. I'll pm it too you (assuming you can, I've never tried this before).

Cool, Fujisawas! If we can't get him, you wanna share with us what he was saying?

Cheers!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back