Supporters Discussion (was re: Giant Squid vs. 42-Foot Sailboat)

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
I feel like I have been to an encounter session. O.K. Let's all hug, and get back to the squid. Jeez.

(Tony never took me to lunch...I feel left out now)

Seriously, those of us who can afford to should sponsor new members for their first year, making the site grow is the number one goal of the staff, and of course, Mr. Tony himself. Erich is talking about a Tonmo burlesque show.

the beasties that invaded my throat from the bottom of that aquarium muck squeak their humbled thanks... or it's just me doing it.

I hereby vow to be like the old days... but better. with pictures and stories and general cephalo-goodness.... Because my dream of dancing with the cuttles came true when I figured out I had the NRCC in my town..... WHICH I might add, I found out through TONMO all those years back... pretty round-about way to discover. How's that for mushiness, Cthulhu?

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
cuttlegirl;86890 said:
Awww, come on, don't you think that seaweed-sludge flavor just makes your breath smell soooo good????

The seaweed's OK it's the snail and urchin...........er.........waste I have issues with :yuck:

and Congrats Fluffy!

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Re: breath...ask Erich or Shanlyn about oyster breath. Yipes.

You are right, this is mushy...and squishy. As it should be.

Latest Posts