Supporters Discussion (was re: Giant Squid vs. 42-Foot Sailboat)

fluffysquid;86878 said:
but I do sacrifice for my squiddies.... I do it in place of the real job.....

and you dont want to know what happened to me at the lab yesterday. but it involved re-starting a siphon.... and the muck at the bottom of a VERY neglected aquarium.

much sputtering and gagging followed

:bonk: :yuck: :cry:

been there, done that...............that sludge has an ..........erm unique flavour I DO NOT recommend it!

J

In addition, I am happy to announce that FluffySquid has also been anonymously sponsored into the TONMO.com Supporters program with a 1-year subscription. Congratulations FluffySquid, and THANK YOU again to another anonymous contributor!

I feel like I have been to an encounter session. O.K. Let's all hug, and get back to the squid. Jeez.

(Tony never took me to lunch...I feel left out now)

Seriously, those of us who can afford to should sponsor new members for their first year, making the site grow is the number one goal of the staff, and of course, Mr. Tony himself. Erich is talking about a Tonmo burlesque show.

the beasties that invaded my throat from the bottom of that aquarium muck squeak their humbled thanks... or it's just me doing it.

I hereby vow to be like the old days... but better. with pictures and stories and general cephalo-goodness.... Because my dream of dancing with the cuttles came true when I figured out I had the NRCC in my town..... WHICH I might add, I found out through TONMO all those years back... pretty round-about way to discover. How's that for mushiness, Cthulhu?

Re: breath...ask Erich or Shanlyn about oyster breath. Yipes.

You are right, this is mushy...and squishy. As it should be.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back