Sunday Comics

These sheepish octopuses made part of a border around a page with a version of the boy who cried wolf.

Octopus01.jpg

Octopus02.jpg

Seems Walt Kelly shared our obsession.

Melissa

tonmo said:
(PS -- I realize Gary Larson has asked that his publications not be reproduced... but this is a one-off, OK methinks)

I've two signed originals on my wall at home .... wonder if I should copy them and place 'em online?

Hey! Did you know that the comic Mutts had an *adorable* comic involving a cuttlefish?? :biggrin2:

While the dog and cat were gazing into the water off a dock they were standing on, cat in the spied a cuttlefish in the water. He mentioned to the dog that cuttlefish communicate by altering the color of their bodies. As an experiment, he stuck his head underwater, which turned a few colors due to the fact that he was holding his breath. The cuttlefish then looks aghast, and smacks him across the face with a tentacle, and then swims off. The cat looks at the dog, shrugs, and quips, "...must've been something I said!" :lol:

Dunno if you could access it online, but when I saw that sucker in the Sunday Times, i cut it right out. I can't wait to pin it back up on my dorm room desk, where it belongs. 8)

Later! :heee:

You have to love that strip...the only reason I ever pick up copies of The New Times....funny stuff!

Doesn't that irritate the creator???? I can't imagine being able to do that with Calvin and Hobbes....

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back