Starting Up in PA

Hello everyone! My name is Jackie. I’m 26 I’m located in Pennsylvania. Ever since I was a kid, I wanted a pet octopus. I was fascinated by them and their intelligence. I’ve done years of research on how to start everything up and I’ve been saving to get a good start up so my octo-buddy only has the best. I’m still nervous though since I’ve only ever owned fresh water fish, frogs, dogs, and chickens. Octopus will be a whole new world. Is there anyone else in PA or NJ that I could connect with to talk about local places for food, parts, etc?

Welcome! We have had many folks from PA and NJ over the years (I'm one of them, though I'm no expert and have never owned one). Thanks for introducing yourself, and feel free to reply to any threads you find on the forums where you'd like to get some more info, or start your own. Our search engine is powerful, with a couple decades of ceph keeping conversation to explore. Good luck, keep us posted, and happy new year! :party:

Hello everyone! My name is Jackie. I’m 26 I’m located in Pennsylvania. Ever since I was a kid, I wanted a pet octopus. I was fascinated by them and their intelligence. I’ve done years of research on how to start everything up and I’ve been saving to get a good start up so my octo-buddy only has the best. I’m still nervous though since I’ve only ever owned fresh water fish, frogs, dogs, and chickens. Octopus will be a whole new world. Is there anyone else in PA or NJ that I could connect with to talk about local places for food, parts, etc?
I'm getting one too 😃 Philly here 😁

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back