Some more!

Attachments

• conv_296010.jpg
    conv_296010.jpg
    989.6 KB · Views: 80
  • conv_296011.jpg
    conv_296011.jpg
    946.1 KB · Views: 88
Sometimes it takes them a few weeks to become comfortable. Hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of her now. Bimacs are such beautiful creatures, aren't they?

Dan

MORE SUCCESSES!

Squirt was sitting on top of a rock watching every thing. I droped a crab in front of her and it darted to the left all the way across the tank. She then shot out of the hole and did this amazing running attack at it! It was awsome!:biggrin2:

Got a Video of her Eating a Crab!

got home and was sitting out so i fed her a crab. She didnt do the really cool thing like the first time she came out but it was still cool. Have no idea why it is in black and white.

Not sure how to put it on here but go here and you can see her get a crab!:biggrin2:

Use the same http://www. etc (URL) that you chose on YouTube but use the little film icon instead of the link icon to paste in the address. This will give you the above embedded view (DO NOT USE THE EMBED address)

Squirt came out some more today. I am starting to think squirt might be a male instead of a female. When he was out and about he had his 3rd right arm curled the whole time. Also i think i saw some enlarged suckers. In one of the pics he did this weird thing with his head and looked kinda like a squid. :shock: here are some pics. I am really happy he is starting to come out more!:biggrin2:

Attachments

• conv_296035.jpg
    conv_296035.jpg
    652.5 KB · Views: 109
  • conv_296036.jpg
    conv_296036.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 122
  • conv_296037.jpg
    conv_296037.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
CaptFish;152203 said:
:roflmao: I like Th last one. where he looks like a squid... makes him look like the pope...Octo-pope!

I like that the Octo Pope.

Also when i finished taking the pictures he went away for about 10 mins then came back out. I fed him a crab after the second time. all together he was out for 20 mins!

A little bit of playing around!

Squirt was out and about. He was out for about 20 mins. Then decided that i would try and play with him since he was just sitting in this one corner watching me. I stuck my hand in and(look at pictures below). He grabbed on and just hung on. I did give him a shrimp after about 2 mins of playing because he started swimming away. I think i will make that corner the playing corner. I also have confirmed that it is a male. Here are some pics!:biggrin2:

Attachments

• conv_296039.jpg
    conv_296039.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 108
  • conv_296040.jpg
    conv_296040.jpg
    689.3 KB · Views: 104
  • conv_296042.jpg
    conv_296042.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 99
  • conv_296041.jpg
    conv_296041.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 137

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back