Squirt has died

My octopus squirt died last night. he had not been eating and had been acting wierd. I did a water change but he died alittle later. I think it must of been old age. He was wild caught and I have him for almost 5 months. Thanks for all your help with everything. Also what should I do with the body :shock: !

thanks,
Ben:angelpus:

R.I.P. Squirt. :angelpus:

My feeling is to let him go back to the ocean. It's the most natural way, and since many of us wish we could end up there, it's certainly respectful.
Sharon

:sad: So sorry to hear....I have 5 bodies in my freezer awaiting burial at sea....My daughtor gets great joy in embarressing me in front of non octo friendly people about their remains residing in the freezer....

If you're not by any body of water, you could bury him in a favorite spot....

Carol

Geez--three in one weekend. Black Friday, indeed!

corw314 said:
:sad: So sorry to hear....I have 5 bodies in my freezer awaiting burial at sea....My daughtor gets great joy in embarressing me in front of non octo friendly people about their remains residing in the freezer....

I used to live with a guy who kept piranhas. Lots of them. At any given time it seemed we had at least two or three ziplock bags of piranha in our freezer. One was actually encased in a block of ice: jokes were made every time we had margaritas.

Dan

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back