Squiggles - No name....yet........

Unfortunately, they are all gone. Planktonic babies are just about impossible to raise in a tank situation. And I'm afraid Squiggles will be gone before the night is over. These were obviously a smaller octopus, full grown, as Octo #2 was also Squiggles species. The good news is I am getting one of Zyans baby bimacs on Friday, and the new baby is going into an awesome tank that all my Bimacs have lived in for almost a year. I'm sad Squiggles is dying, but excited about the baby arriving Friday.

Squiggles has passed...

9/30 to 12/5/06 so almost 2 months since she arrived with us. We had a good month of interaction and then she went into hiding. The eggs hatched 2 days ago and today she is gone, obviously a small egg species and an adult when I received her. Good news is Friday I will have a Bimac baby! We have a huge tank full of local food from Squiggles and Octo #2 so we are ready. I would like to know who has the babies from Zyan?

RIP Squigges. :angelpus:
At least she was interactive for a while.

I'm sure you're looking forward to another bimac. I'll start a separate thread to find out who has Zyan Silver's bimacs - looks like we will have another group of bimac siblings, like we had a few years ago.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back