Squid Related Deaths and Rotten Squid Gas -read all about it

thom

Blue Ring
Registered
Rotten squid gas may have killed 3 crewmembers on ill-fated ship

HAMADA, Shimane -- Three crewmembers found dead on a South Korean freighter that washed ashore in Shimane Prefecture on Sunday may have died after inhaling toxic gas generated from rotten squid organs, local Japan Coast Guard (JCG) officials said.

Read more AT:
http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/news/20040414p2a00m0dm002000c.html

Ahum... yeeeessss, -rotten squid gas- alrighty then. What will they think of next?

speaking of vengeance, I saw a documentary, and it was suggested that the humboldt has killed a human before... is this true?

thom said:
speaking of vengeance, I saw a documentary, and it was suggested that the humboldt has killed a human before... is this true?
:yuck: to the squid gas one in fact :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:
:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

As for the Humbolt haven't heard that one :shock: I know they've attacked divers but I hadn't heard they'd actually killed one....still if you're gonna get in the water with a bunch of very large, very hungry predators who swim better than you do, ya may be asking for trouble!

J

joel_ang said:
I only know that one researcher was attacked by a humboldt. I can't remember if it was on film.

There was some documentray on Channel 4 (and pos. Discovery) with some title like "Giant Squid Attack" about a researcher diving off Baha and the squid did indeed attack. I suspect its already been discussed here before but if not I can probably track the details down.

Emps

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back