Squid painting

:mrgreen: 'Squid at Full Moon Tide' is coming my way! Now to find a worthy frame and, even trickier, a section of wall that looks decent enough to hang it on!

Tintenfisch said:
Now to find a worthy frame and, even trickier, a section of wall that looks decent enough to hang it on!

Or... My birthday is coming up in a couple of months and I'd be glad to assume that particular burden.

um... said:
Or... My birthday is coming up in a couple of months and I'd be glad to assume that particular burden.

Are you suggesting that TTF frames the picture with your body, or hangs it from your neck? I think she'd take you up on that offer!

:lol:

I would make a butt-ugly frame, but I would let her hang it around my neck if she wanted to. Then that purty little painting could follow her around wherever she went...

In some situations. I also like to think that I'm usually more entertaining than most wagons. You can't really make sport of a wagon.

I wish I had the time to paint. All I do is sketch, and those are usually during classes.

Oh, I just remembered. I did a great cuttle pic a while back. I sketched a sepia apama territorial display and filled in the outline with highlighters, chromatophore by chromatophore. I used yellow, orange, pink, green, and blue colors. After I finished the color, I erased the pencil outline. Sadly, I lost the sketchbook. I have been searching for months, but I cannot find it.

I sense a redo!
-Squidman-

:shock: I missed the end of this thread somehow. Pity I went ahead and framed it... the animated version would have been so much more interesting. Ah well, next time, I guess.
And just to wrap up the loose ends... here she be!

Attachments

• conv_288126.jpg
    conv_288126.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 88

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back