Squid painting

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
um... said:
Or... My birthday is coming up in a couple of months and I'd be glad to assume that particular burden.

Are you suggesting that TTF frames the picture with your body, or hangs it from your neck? I think she'd take you up on that offer!

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
:lol:

I would make a butt-ugly frame, but I would let her hang it around my neck if she wanted to. Then that purty little painting could follow her around wherever she went...

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
If she wanted to bring the painting everywhere wouldnt pulling a wagon just be easier?

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
In some situations. I also like to think that I'm usually more entertaining than most wagons. You can't really make sport of a wagon.

I wish I had the time to paint. All I do is sketch, and those are usually during classes.

Oh, I just remembered. I did a great cuttle pic a while back. I sketched a sepia apama territorial display and filled in the outline with highlighters, chromatophore by chromatophore. I used yellow, orange, pink, green, and blue colors. After I finished the color, I erased the pencil outline. Sadly, I lost the sketchbook. I have been searching for months, but I cannot find it.

I sense a redo!
-Squidman-

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
:shock: I missed the end of this thread somehow. Pity I went ahead and framed it... the animated version would have been so much more interesting. Ah well, next time, I guess.
And just to wrap up the loose ends... here she be!

Attachments

• conv_288126.jpg
    conv_288126.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 83