SpongeBob accused of promoting gay agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, the ironic thing about all this is that the good Reverend from Colorado Springs is actually quite right, as is Michael Medved! Speaking on behalf of the entire entertainment industry, we actually ARE part of an insidious conspiracy to undermine everything good and decent in the world! We're all in on it together, as well, even those figures who publicly pretend to be conservatives! Brainwashing the impressionable of the World to render them weak for our blind-idiot God Azathoth, and to quote Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, "No man can stop me!!" Buwahhhahahaha!!! :twisted: :cthulhu:

So, this is increasingly werid..What's the matter with poeple nowadays!? What wrong with gay poeple?! I mean if they are gay, let them be! I'm not telling poeple it's cool or right to turn gay or something, but if you are, don't change them, if they will change, it will eventually become hetrosexuals, if they won't they they have a right to be what they are. It's not the whole evil, demented thing again. They too are humans! It's like saying that gays have no rights and anything that look, sounds gay should be banned because it might make poeple gay or think that gays are not humans. All this makes me think of something in WWII.

Sorry bout' all that that if you are offended, just my personal opinions,
what we all need is a :coffee: and some :chillpil: s.
Won't be posting on this thread anymore.

It's probably for the best if this thread gets the lock... Head off any possibility for trouble....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back