• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

source for Sepia officinalis

hello all,

Newbie here. FYI Jim from OctoPets in CA. says he has S. officinalis available even though he has yet to post on his site (http://www.octopets.com). Thought some of you might want to take the opportunity to have one of these amazing animals. Only wish my tank was cycled at this time :biggrin2:

Jim was interested in buying mine a few weeks ago but never got back to me about it.

I released over 700 of them in the end back out to the sea because I didn't have the room for them all.

Next year I will be laden with them so get your orders in early!