• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Source for CB Bimacs

brett

O. vulgaris
Registered
Hello. A few years ago I had a Bimac named Florence from Octopets. He has long since passed but I would love to get one again and I am curious as to if you knowledgeable people know of a captive bred source of bimacs or even Cuttles for that matter... Thanks a ton
Sincerely,
Brett:rainbow:

righty i believe has some sepia bandensis eggs and babies at the moment, but i believe that is all at the moment, since it is at the end of octo season (i believe) i would be hard to get some of the wild cought ones. ask some of the others they may be able to help

Righty's cuttle babys are are from wild-caught eggs and are only tank-raised.

Right now there are no captive-bred cephalopods available to hobbyists.

Dan

I read somehwere that a webiste called aquatropics.com had cuttle egss.. Does anyone have experience with them or heard about them?
thanks

Aquatropics is next to me in Gainesville, Florida. I drive 1 hour just because I like thier livestock and coral better than local sources. I have gotten cuttlefish eggs from them in the past. They do have bandensis hatchlings right now. Good store-I just went there yesterday and got some coral for my reef tank and saw the babies. They had about 8 in several breeder nets.

They don't know much about them-unlike Righty. So don't expect alot of support on Cephs from them, but they do care very much and the owner has been extremely helpful on everything else fishy.

If you do call them -tell them Mike from Ocala told you to come. I don't get any kickbacks or anything, I would just like the brownie points. :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back