• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

something about a tree octopus

well due to the mention of sasquatch in the artical the whole idea is false... and anything they say later in life... even if they are being maulled by a sasquatch and a tree octopus at the same time... they are still lying

GPO87 said:
I LOVE THE TREE OCTOPUS! Yeah, it's false, but it's a great site. They went into alot of detail making this beleivable. I want a tree octopus of my own!

How can you say that? How can you deny the obvious evidence! They have pics!

:biggrin2:

i dont know about you, but when i was at loc ness feeding the monster, i saw many of the temperate specis of tree octopus, the only sad thing is that they are constantly preyed upon by the lepricons and knomes in the aera.

i need cuttle said:
i dont know about you, but when i was at loc ness feeding the monster, i saw many of the temperate specis of tree octopus, the only sad thing is that they are constantly preyed upon by the lepricons and knomes in the aera.

That's ridiculous, everyone knows leprecons are extinct.

Oh Yee of Little Faith!

The Tree Octopus is very real; here in Griffith Park they have the semi-desert variety: the Prickly-Pear Octopus!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back