• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Someone with a bunch of cuttles on RC

...I fixed his issue; he should now be able to post here (his account was awaiting email confirmation -- he also has an old account -- if he forgot his password and he's not receiving emails from the forum, I can help)

Hey everyone, I'm the guy. For some reason my email wasn't recieveing the confirmation. Somehow today, I was able to get the correct username/password combo. Anyways... So far I sold 8 of actually 43 cuttles. I'm gonna keep five, so I'll say I have 30 for sale.
I'm putting them up at 45.00 a piece, 3 or more for 40.00, and 6 or more at 38.00. Of course I can't give gaurantees. I shipped them tripple bagged with oxygen, in an insulated box. Weather here in Maryland has been around the low 80's. I do have ice packs available if weather where you are is warmer. Please Buy them... soon, I fear there gonna crawl out of the tank and eat my child. lol no but really give me a post if your interested. I have no problem meeting anyone near Frederick MD. if they want to avoid shipping costs.

Thanks .

cswann821;137827 said:
Hey everyone, I'm the guy. For some reason my email wasn't recieveing the confirmation. Somehow today, I was able to get the correct username/password combo. Anyways... So far I sold 8 of actually 43 cuttles. I'm gonna keep five, so I'll say I have 30 for sale.
I'm putting them up at 45.00 a piece, 3 or more for 40.00, and 6 or more at 38.00. Of course I can't give gaurantees. I shipped them tripple bagged with oxygen, in an insulated box. Weather here in Maryland has been around the low 80's. I do have ice packs available if weather where you are is warmer. Please Buy them... soon, I fear there gonna crawl out of the tank and eat my child. lol no but really give me a post if your interested. I have no problem meeting anyone near Frederick MD. if they want to avoid shipping costs.

Thanks .
do u still have them now and what spesies

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back