Some pics...many more to come !

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Neil went out of his way to make it to Tonmocon...but Steve just couldn't make it !!!!
Here we see Melissa gazing adoringly at Neil :
drinks.jpg

The Deep Ones consulted with great Cthulhu :
deepones.jpg

And devised a safety mask that even Tony can view the hideous photo through...
neilgoggles.jpg

poor Neil was subjected to flames:
fire.jpg

also, another world traveler showed up :
melissa.jpg

The presentations were fantastic...all of them...I do believe I have Shanlyn talked into gettting cuttlefish too, after the lecture !!! (thanks Mr. R !!!)
Tony gave a great intro on Tonmo and the community too:

tony.jpg

What the best dressed were wearing:

shirts.jpg

we even attracted some tan girls to join the cause:

strangerdanger.jpg

before you knew it, deep ones and squidophiles were popping out of the woodwork !!!
squidparty.jpg

sorseress said:
Great photos, Greg. Where did all those terrific deep ones masks come from? Sure wish I could have been there.
Sorseress

ahh...this wayward malcontent named Erich had them...they were too cool, and everyone loved them !!!!

Excellent shots!!!! I feel like we were there with all the pics and details!!!! Glad to see our world traveler showed!!!! :mrgreen:

Carol

Yes, our world traveler showed. Amid all the chaos, he ended up coming home with me! (I've already had him). :hmm: Not the desired result -- it was the perfect opportunity to hand him off! Now I have to ship him.

Where does he go next, any volunteers?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back