Some cuttle pictures....(PICTURE INTENSE)

I went through folders and folders of pictures Ive taken of my Bandensis and Officinalis to make a collection of all my favorite ones. I realised that I literally only take 1 good picture out of a 1000 heh. Heres a few Id like to share. I know im not the best photography, but here goes..

Bandensis:

PICT0027.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

PICT0174.jpg

PICT0176.jpg

PICT0186-1.jpg

PICT0226-1.jpg

I love all your cuttles. Im in the process of thinking of converting my 29 to salt and cycling it to get a cuttle by summer/late spring. BTW what camera are you using, your getting pictures I never could come close to getting through my tanks.

Thanks!.. Im using a basic point and shoot SONY, but you really don't want to use that. I would recommend something with more manual control options for white balance..etc. A DSLR is proffered, but they are pricey!

Good picture show:wink: It is a bit difficult to proceed with my plans to restart a seahorse tank when cuttle folk give nice presentations. Empty, cycled tanks are dangereous :mrgreen:

Is the next to the last one of your officinalis?

OOP! I missed the caption on the last set. You had mentioned that you badly wanted another before you got this group and I half wondered if you would figure out something to pipe into your cool setup and get the one listed on Live Aquaria ;>)

I would like to setup more tanks as well, but Im constantly fighting the temptation!

The last post of pictures are all officinalis pictures. He was really the funnest ceph Ive ever had!

Great pics! BTW...if you are looking for a decent camera but dont wanna go allout with a DSLR, cannon makes a point and shoot which has RAW capabilities.

Ive been borrowing a camera from a friend and have been taking a lot of new pictures. A few interesting ones from the last week.

Its Coming Right at me!
PICT0092.jpg

Face Sucker
PICT0094.jpg

I feed them with a fishing line attached to a skewer of shrimps
PICT0122.jpg

PICT0147.jpg

PICT0175.jpg

I believe these eggs are not viable
PICT0182.jpg

PICT0172.jpg

dwhatley;112152 said:
OOP! I missed the caption on the last set. You had mentioned that you badly wanted another before you got this group and I half wondered if you would figure out something to pipe into your cool setup and get the one listed on Live Aquaria ;>)

Id love to acquire an officinalis again, but since I was not able to get them when my tank was first setup, the 150 would not be a good home for one. Id prob need a chiller and rearrange my rockwork and have less corals. My reef obsession has come back in full force, so Im not willing to sacrifice all the nice SPS Ive collected. =)

How's your large tank build/plans going?

Having the Bandensis in a full blown reef has not shown any problems so far. They are all laying eggs like mad! Im not looking forward to taking them out. Theres a huge cluster in a cave that would be very difficult to remove.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back