Some Cuttle Pics!

I plan to create my website soon showing my cuttlefarm army!! But this is involving a crash course in dreamweaver, photoshop, and illustrator, so it may be a bit, but I was going through the 100s of images I took of my cuttles and thought Id share some..
The first image is an officianalis and the others are bandensis.

dsc02177small3mv.jpg

juvcuttle1medium0vp.jpg

dsc02361mediummedium9nj.jpg

Arent they cute!! :roflmao:

Vertebrate-scum skulls, interesting decor idea for a marine tank. Being in such proximity to cephs is probably the best thing thats every happened to them! Good show! Steve would be pleased and impressed!

Anyways, yeah, awesome pics. You gotta let us know when the website is up so we can check out more neat pictures.

Cheers!

main_board said:
Vertebrate-scum skulls, interesting decor idea for a marine tank.

Yup, combining two of my favorite things!! Im trying to create some reef art. I have some small frags on those skulls in the tank. Hopefully in a few months Ill have a skull covered with green star polyps and another with some yellow zoos!

Although they are very cute, Bandensis can look meaner/scarier then officianalis. Ive seen color patterns where they are velvet black with bright red eyes! You would think they were possessed! So I thought a couple little skulls would make some fitting decor in the tank...

Paradox said:
Although they are very cute, Bandensis can look meaner/scarier then officianalis. Ive seen color patterns where they are velvet black with bright red eyes! You would think they were possessed! So I thought a couple little skulls would make some fitting decor in the tank...

Indeed! I noticed a frag on one of the skulls in the middle picture and thought that that would be a really neat feature. What kinds of skulls do you have/use? Again, fabulous pictures.

Cheers!

Sir Righty and Paradox ! The house should be finished in February...so, then I have to move the tanks...it'll be April or May before they have come back from the moving crash...

These pics make great wallpaper...beautiful !

main_board-Those I believe are mink or weasal skulls. There was a seller on ebay that sells them for pretty cheap, so I purchased a few and use them in art projects or random decorative purposes.

Cthulhu-I live in an apartment right now, so I would love to look forward to having the frustration of waiting for a house to be built! I live in San Francisco, where housing costs make owning a house seem impossible.

Hear you...a friend of mine sold his house in San Jose for 750,000. bucks... a two bedroom.

Actually, the house is ahead of schedule...they weren't supposed to finish until April or so. We had a bit of a fiasco with some of the trades, but all in all, worked out really well ! (pics in the supporter's forum)

Very Interesting..

Shoot I should start creating more sea life gifts. I didn't know people were so into them.:confused:
You learn new things everyday!
I've got some pretty incredible photos.
Thanks for letting me see this incredible guy.
All the best!
Camie

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back